Saturday, December 20, 2008

start spreadin' the news...

...I'M LEAVIN' TODAY! I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT - NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

yay i'm leaving in about two and a half hours! i'll be visiting new york, new jersey, massachusetts, rhode island, connecticut, and pennsylvania! hopefully i shall find a future college that i like AND will accept me. :(

what totally blows about my trip is that school starts SO EARLY and i've only finished reading their eyes and journaling siddhartha. so DURING my trip :((( i have to do 30 journal entries and read franken & sidd. sheesh!

i'll be back on the 28th so i'll see everyone on the first day of school!! (boo!!!)

btw. does anyone know where i can find a button pin maker? 'cuz jee, mod & i went in search of one and neither joanns nor michaels has one! also. jee took us to eat korean food, and the "tea" was broth, and the "water" was tea! i was lost. gotta love my chinese food! mm mmm good :)

No comments: